Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Writing

Free form here. Just gonna rattle for a bit.

I've got this fantasy that I'll someday actually write something of note. A screenplay, perhaps. When I'm being more realistic, I sense that it will actually take the form of a series of essays. I think that format would be a better fit for me because I don't take the time to actually plan or outline anything. Hence the blog populated with little more than isolated, esoteric ramblings that are ultimately little more than a chronicle of my daily location and cosmetic feeling. The one post I'm actually proud of is the one that talked about the trip up The Salathe. And I find no coincidence that this was the one I actually worked on.

Fuck! Get it together. This is more of the same.
Take out a notebook and think up a story.

No comments:

Followers