Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Don't sing it, bring it

Kevin would usually try to get his friends and neighbors to do stupid stuff back in college by egging them on with taunts like that. Usually, I'd find myself hammered on Absinthe in the back of a moving van as we rumbled across Algarve. Thanks for the memories, Vino!
In other news revolving around silly human tricks...
I've obviously caught a sincere case of "Rifle Fever" when I'm hugely excited about a route called "Sing it in Russian". Why? The crux involves basically dynoing into a knee bar. I think I'll be able to get this thing done pretty quickly, and I won't have to wait in line while Team Petzl runs laps on any and all lines on the Project Wall. That's a nice chance from "Mousetrap,"
where I was literally having a conversation with Dave Graham as he and I took turns grabbing the holds that our routes shared. Kinda cool.
Ok, I'm going to bed. Off to Meeker tomorrow, and it's already 11:30. Night, Kiddos!

No comments:

Followers