Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


I can't believe I've already been here two weeks. I've had some insanely good weather, I'm nervous to talk about it for fear of nature's repercussion. If the sun keeps shining, I'll take it.

First and foremost, my mom's birthday is this weekend. I'm bummed I'll miss the dinner she is going to have this evening with my sisters, but Mama Sus is headed down to Phoenix this weekend and she'll have plenty of fun without me.

Today, I was out with my buddy Brian while he climbed. I needed a day of rest after thrashing myself over the previous few days at the crag. I got to hang out and just chill while Brian pulled down. Out at the wall, we ended up running into Erin and her boyfriend Keenan. Erin and Brian were peas in a pod while she was living out in Boulder over the past few years, and the reunion was great. She decided that the pull of the eternal climbing road trip was too much to resist, and left CO for Kentucky. The timing was fortuitous for me, as it was just then that I was looking for a room and moved in with Brian.

While we were all climbing together, we managed to get some pretty good pics of her climbing. There's been a clamor for more photos, so here are a bunch that should suffice for a bit.

I'll try to get a more in depth post in the next day or two, but I'm pretty ready to demolish the brownies that are about to pop out of the over here at Highlander. I hope everyone has a great start to the weekend.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Whats Brian doing soooo far off route in the picture????

Patrick Pharo said...

Yeah...Dab for sure. He didn't send, anyway. Psyched to have you and Brie down at the cabin in a few days!

Dave said...

Yeah Cant wait!

Followers